Strategic Planning Process -The stronghold has adopted a rotary strategic planning method that makes intentional linkages between planning processes, budgeting, assessment, enfranchisement and continuous improvement efforts. The steps of the planning are mentioned in more detail below-
Strategic Planning Process
- Strategic Initiatives: The centerpiece of our Strategic planning efforts is that the current development and implementation of our “strategic initiatives.” The strategic initiatives are broad, important goals that guide the establishments planning, budgeting, and benchmark and assessment activities. Example- Improve institutional effectiveness.
- Objectives: Objectives are strategic targets that give pathways and mechanisms to attain every strategic initiative. These objectives are particularly powerful once paired along to accomplish the strategic initiative. Example- Foster a culture of assessment and continuous improvement throughout the field community.
- Required Actions: every objective corresponds with specific actions or tasks that ar necessary to attain the objectives. needed actions are related to a time-frame for completion and a planning organizer who oversees implementation of every action. Examples- produce an assessment Award program with 3 annual awards recognizing school, departments and support services that utilize innovative assessment techniques and demonstrate proof of victimization assessment results for continuous improvement. Support school and workers assessment skilled development opportunities to incorporate workshops and conferences on assessment and enfranchisement.
- Resource Linkage: Linking resources to every needed action helps make sure the property of the planning method and accomplishment of the actions. Making intentional linkages between resources and planning demonstrates an institutional commitment to the method. Example- Fy-10 $3000 3 $1000 assessment awards and second Fy-10, $15000 3 thousand per faculty for assessment skilled development funding.
- Defined KPI and Assessment: Key performance indicators outline factors the establishment has to benchmark and monitor. Assessment techniques offer the mechanism for measurement and evaluating the outlined factors to judge progress or impact. KPIs specify what’s measured and assessment techniques detail however and once it’ll be measured. Example KPI: quantity and distribution of assessment skilled development funding. Example assessment technique- Quarterly report on assessment skilled development funding.
- Outcomes: human activity and analyzing outcomes is an important element of effective coming up with. Measurement and understanding outcomes helps to spot areas of accomplishment and areas wherever continuous improvement is important. Example- Assessment skilled development funding inflated by five hundredth, with five percent of school and employees taking part in assessment skilled development opportunities.
- Continuous Improvement Efforts: Implementing continuous improvement efforts completes the planning cycle and demonstrates an institutional commitment to acting upon information and assessment ends up in ways in which enhance the academic surroundings. Example- A series of monthly assessment workshops are going to be conducted on field to expand access and increase the amount of school and employees members ready to participate in assessment skilled development opportunities. Institution and employees who received initial assessment skilled development funding can share information gained although their experiences. There is more information about What is Operations Management? Operations Management Definition.