Importance of Communication Management, Communication is one amongst the essential functions of management in any organization and its importance will hardly be overemphasized. it’s a method of sending info, ideas, thoughts, opinions and plans between varied elements of a company. The importance of communication in a company is summarized as follows- What is Management?
Importance of Communication Management
- Communication conjointly helps in coming together. In today’s life the sole presence of another individual fosters communication. It’s conjointly same that one cannot survive while not communication.
- Communication may be a supply of data to the organization members for higher cognitive method process because it helps characteristic and assessing various courses of actions.
- Communication conjointly plays an important role in sterilization people angles a well knowledgeable individual can have higher attitude than a less-informed individual. Structure magazines, journals, conferences and varied different sorts of oral and communication facilitate in molding employee’s attitudes.
- Communication promotes motivation by informing and instructive the workers concerning the task to be done, the style they’re activity the task and the way to enhance their performance if it’s not up to the mark.
- As mentioned earlier, communication conjointly assists in controlling method. It helps controlling structure member’s behavior in varied ways in which. There are varied levels of hierarchy and sure principles and pointers that staff should follow in a company. They need to befits structure policies, perform their job role with efficiency and communicate any work downside and grievance to their superiors. Thus, communication helps in controlling perform of management.
An effective and economical communication system needs social control proficiency in delivering and receiving messages. A trough should discover varied barriers to communication analyze the explanations for his or her incidence and take preventive steps to avoid those barriers. Thus, the first responsibility of a manager is to develop and maintain an efficient communication system within the organization.
Characteristic of Communication Management
There are 2 form of communication; Cambridge university known 5 characteristics of communication management that is given follows-
Firstly, it contains each technical and institutional strategy of production and distribution. This is often evident throughout the history of the media, type print to the net, every appropriate for business utility.
Secondly, it involves the co modification of symbolic forms, because the production of materials depends on its ability to manufacture and sell giant quantities of the work. even as radio stations accept its time sold to advertisements, newspapers trust for a similar reasons on its house.
Mass communication’s third characteristic is that the separate contexts between the assembly and reception of knowledge, whereas the fourth is in its reach to those ‘far removed’ in time and house, compared to the producers.
Mass communication that involves data distribution. this can be a 1 too several variety of communication, whereby merchandise are mass created and disseminated to an excellent amount of audiences. There is more information about Overcoming Communication Barriers in Management.