Features of Strategic Plans Strategic designing is an organizations method of process its strategy or direction and creating selections on allocating its resources to pursue this strategy, together with its capital and other people. varied business analysis techniques will be utilized in strategic planning, together with strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats analysis, political, economic, social and technological analysis, Socio cultural, technological, economic, ecological and restrictive factors and atmosphere, political, science, social, technological, economic and legal. Strategic planning is that the formal thought of an organizations future course. All strategic designing deals with a minimum of one in every of 3 key questions- What can we do? For whom can we do it? How can we excel? A helpful strategic set up exhibits many characteristics, specifically, it ought to be- Business Management
Features of Strategic Plans
- The suggests that to an finish, Not an finish in Itself: The plan is that the method by that it reaches its destination, it’s not the destination.
- Flexible and aware of Channing Conditions: The plan may be a road map which will contain unforeseen detours like surprising crises, new opportunities or changes in resources.
- Based on a 3 to 5 Year Period: The strategic plan ought to be a living document that includes a one year drop off and a replacement year supplementary so it continually covers a similar period of time.
- Short and Simple: Plans that are a lot of sort of a book can sit on a shelf. Keep it centered on the foremost necessary things to accomplish.
- A unit not a Menu: A helpful plan isn’t a want book. Everything within the plan has to be accomplished.
A set of Priorities: Setting priorities permits for the commit to be adjusted in line with changing wants or resources.
- Achievable, measurable and time sensitive: keep in mind, it’s higher to try and do many things well than several things poorly. The plan ought to contain goals that are measurable and have deadlines. There are more information about Decision Support Systems in Management Business.